First introduction to strength measurement.
In this course you will be introduced to what is involved in force measurement in general. Henry Zumbrun, from our partner Sine Calibration School, takes you through the technique of force measurement through videos. Through his experience with force measuring and calibrating force gauges you will learn a lot about this field. The videos are translated, US units are used.
- general concepts of strength
- compressive force and tension force
- load cells
- common measurement errors
This course is a full online course. In approximately 2.5 hours you will watch the videos about force measurement and how to calibrate and measure force gauges.
This course is for
all entry-level employees in a certified or otherwise recognized company who are responsible for force measurement and calibration of force gauges.
After this course
- you know the terminology about force measurement
- you have become acquainted with various force gauges and criteria of pressure gauge calibration
- you are familiar with the operation and calibration of analog and digital pressure gauges
- further develop your skills in metrology through our other courses, for example the Introduction to Measurement course
- costs € 175 excl. VAT. The online course is run with Moodle
- you will receive information about accessing the websites with the access codes from us after your registration
- you receive a certificate
- a discount applies for more than three participants from one company, request information from us.</li