In a day and a half, the workshop addresses the special problems that test and calibration laboratories have in the uncertainty calculation of humidity measurements. A lot of knowledge is gained by doing and discussing calculation examples.
- raceability and uncertainty
- more from The ISO Guide to the expression of Uncertainty in measurements and the EA 4/02 European Accreditation implementation of this guide.
- the tabular approach of EA 4/02 and
- various examples.
- uncertainty contributions in practice
- examples / exercises of measurement problems in practice
- error versus uncertainty, accidental and systematic versus A and B.
- You do various exercises during the course.herleidbaarheid en onzekerheid
This course is for
- employees (at least MBO) with some experience in a calibration or test environment;
- experienced employees of companies that perform calibrations under a quality management system (ISO, ..)
After this course
- you can independently set up a not too complex uncertainty budget.
- You can defend your handbook against an RvA auditor or equivalent or an RvA accredited auditor organization.
- this course takes 2 days
- costs € 1090 including lunches, course documentation, excluding VAT
- you will receive a certificate of participation
- the course covers the full width of the measurement subject with practical examples from chemistry, electrical measurements, gas flow measurements, temperature, mass measurement, length measurement and / or ....
- the teacher is mr M.J. De Groot
- ask usfor the next location and date