In this course you shall learn all about EN 45501 and related guidelines.
- Use of standard weights
- Calculation of tolerances
- Connected printers
- registrations on a measurement report
This course is for
- (Starting) staff that perform internal calibrations of weighing instruments in the company interest or as part of requirements related to a certification to ISO 9001:2008
- Calibration technicians in the framework of collaborative efforts with legal bodies such as Verispect B.V.
- 'Keuringstechnici' in the framework of “ Erkende keurder “ (individual certificates) issued by NMi Certin B.V
After this course
- You can independently assess weiging instruments on its agreement with the metrology law
- You can independently calibrate weiging instruments using procedures that are acceptable in relation to ISO 9001:2008
- You can be further qualified in metrology by attending our other courses such as general metrology or measurement uncertainty
- We shall discuss your measurement system
- This course takes one day and shall be given on your site
- Costs depend on the number of participants, ask us for the current price.
- Participants receive a certificate of their participation
- Docent is dhr R. Elving
When & Where
- Let us know you are interested and we shall discuss further details with you