First introduction to pressure measurement.
In this course you will learn what is involved in measuring pressure in general. The general pressure laws are explained. Are you new and dealing with pressure measurement? Then this course will help you take your first steps in the world of pressure measurement.
- general concepts pressure
- pressure laws
- types of pressure
- criteria for pressure measurement
- analog pressure gauges
- digital pressure gauges
- demo calibration pressure gauges
This course is a full online course. In approximately 2.5 hours Ryan Egbert from our partner Sine Calibration School will take you through the technique of pressure measurement.
This course is for
- all entry-level employees in a certified or otherwise recognized company who are responsible for equipment calibration
After this course
- you know the terminology about pressure measurement
- you have become acquainted with various pressure gauges and criteria of pressure gauge calibration
- you are familiar with the operation and calibration of analog and digital pressure gauges
- further develop your skills in metrology through our other courses, for example the Introduction Pressure course.
- costs €250,- excl. VAT. The online course is run with Moodle
- you will receive information about accessing the websites with the access codes from us after your registration
- you receive a certificate
- a discount applies for more than three participants from one company, request information from us.