First introduction to metrology
In this course you will be introduced to what is generally involved in a calibration. The general concepts are explained. Are you new in this field and dealing with calibration? Then this course will help you take your first steps in the world of metrology. With our level 2 and 3 follow-up courses, you can decide how deep you want to dive into this field. But first, Ryan Egbert, our partner from Sine Calibration School, takes you into the world of measurement.
- terminology metrology
- scientific notation
- rounding figures
- calibration procedure
- quality systems
This course is a full online course. In approximately 2 hours Ryan Egbert, our partner from Sine Calibration School, will take you into the world of measurement.
This course is for
- all entry-level employees in a certified or otherwise recognized company who are responsible for equipment calibration
- all employees in an ISO 9001 environment that have to do with measurement
After this course
- you further develop your skills in metrology through our other courses, for example the introduction to measurement course
- the online course takes about 2 hours
- costs € 175, excl. VAT. The online course is run with Moodle.
- you will receive information about accessing the websites with the access codes from us after your registration
- you will receive a certificate
- a discount applies for more than three participants from one company, request information from us.